OK, It’s making me kinda sad but we’re about to end ROBIN, THE BOY WONDER MONTH here at the Bat-Blog! It’s actually been going on for over a month but who’s counting, ha ha! Right now we have finally reached the last contest to win some Boy Wonder goodies! For new readers unfamiliar with what’s been going on, we have been giving away Burt Ward ( Robin ) Autographed Memorabilia ( mainly his Tell-All Biography Book & 8 X 10 Signed-Photos ). The thing is that Burt Ward has a brand-new website that he’s really excited about & he asked us to help promote it. Now, when your childhood hero asks for a favor …how can you say NO? I mean, come on, really, ha ha! Burt Ward was very generous in giving us a lot of really great prizes to give away. I really appreciate that & think it’s great that fans get a chance to win some cool stuff, it’s been a lot of fun! Now, we have almost reached the end of this promotion & we have this one last item to give away…but, it’s really cool so I know everybody will want to enter! This contest is for an Original, Authentic, Burt Ward Autographed, Signed 8X10 Color Photo of him as Robin, The Boy Wonder from the 1966 Batman TV Series. It comes with a Certificate of Authenticity, it’s displayed inside a nice bag with backing board, a cool graphic header card, it has the “Robin Hologram Sticker”, & did I mention, it’s AUTOGRAPHED!? Plus, I guess I gotta mention that this photo is very sharp & really super-nice quality, please excuse my awful picture here! This TV show is a Bat-Fan Favorite so good luck on entering! Basically, all you do is e-mail us your COMPLETE NAME & ADDRESS with the phrase, “I Love Robin, The Boy Wonder!” in the title. That’s it, pretty easy! Now, on July 5th, 2009 we will randomly pick a winner out of the hat & then announce it right here on the Bat-Blog the very next day. So, if you enter be sure to keep an eye out for that! Plus, remember, this is the very last contest in the BOY WONDER promotion. I guess I wanna end this post thanking everybody who has been participating in all the previous contests. You guys have made this a total success so far & I really appreciate that…I hope you have had some fun! I also wanna thank Burt Ward for making a childhood dream come true & also for being so generous with the giving of these amazing prizes. It really shows what a great guy he truly is. Seriously people, he sincerely appreciates his fans & it’s great that he’s also a wonderful person. Thank you Burt!! Oh yeah, one last thing – Readers be sure to Visit Burt Ward’s ROBINTHEBOYWONDER.COM ( link-button down below )!!
- The contest is open to the general public as well as anyone currently reading the BAT-BLOG on a daily basis. Employees of the Bat-Blog and employees’ immediate family members and persons with whom such employees are domiciled are excluded from this contest.
- The prize is not redeemable in cash and must be accepted as awarded.
- Decisions of the contest judges are final – no substitutions will be available.
- By claiming the prize, the winner authorizes the use, without additional compensation of his or her name and/or likeness and/or voice/photograph and municipality of residence for promotion and/or advertising purposes in any manner and in any medium (including without limitation, radio broadcasts, newspapers and other publications and in television or film releases, slides, videotape, distribution over the internet and picture date storage) which Bat-Blog may deem appropriate.
- In accepting the prize, the winner, and any reader(s), acknowledges that the Bat-Blog may not be held liable for any loss, damages or injury associated with accepting or using this prize.
- The person whose name is drawn as being the winner of the specific prize will be required to send us their correct mailing information before the prize is awarded to them. Postage to be paid, free of charge, by the Bat-blog.
- Detailed contest rules applicable to this contest, including contest entry dates, how to enter, and prize value, number and any restrictions applicable to these prizes are available upon request by reading these Contest Rules, ha ha!
- The Bat-Blog retains the rights, in its absolute and sole discretion, to make substitutions of equivalent kind or approximate value in the event of the unavailability of any prize or component of the prize for any reason whatsoever.
- This contest is subject to all federal, provincial and municipal laws.
- The Bat-Blog reserves the right to withdraw or terminate this contest at any time without prior notice.
- Approximate value of prize varies.
- Contest open to loyal Bat-Blog Readers only.
- One entry per person, per household.