Look at the photo up above and you’ll see why we’re excited here at the Bat-Blog! You see that beautiful Batman Statue? Yes, the one where the Dark Knight is shown near a Gargoyle that is probably on the rooftop of some building in Gotham City! Well, we’re happy to say that we’re giving everybody a chance to win this awesome piece of ART! Yes, you heard that right. You can WIN THIS BABY!
All you have to do is email us your complete name and address with “BAT-BLOG BATMAN STATUE CONTEST” in the title! I guess I should also add that the statue is in ultra-mint condition and will arrive inside it’s original box ( not shown here ) & was made by DC Direct. Also, this contest is in no way connected to DC Comics, Warner Bros, DC Direct, or any other of their companies. This is just one Toy Collector sharing the fun of the character with another. But you better hurry because the sweepstakes ends on May 5th, 2011. On that night, at midnight, we will pick a winner that will be announced the very next day ( May 6th ).
Now, we’re able to have this contest because of an extremely generous donation by a Bat-Blog Fan known as THE BATFAN! He loves Batman & wanted to share his joy with other Bat-Blog Readers ( Thank You BATFAN ). So, be sure to enter today & please remember to tell all your friends about BAT-BLOG.COM every chance you get!
- The contest is open to the general public as well as anyone currently reading the BAT-BLOG on a daily basis. Employees of the Bat-Blog and employees’ immediate family members and persons with whom such employees are domiciled are excluded from this contest.
- The prize is not redeemable in cash and must be accepted as awarded.
- Decisions of the contest judges are final – no substitutions will be available.
- By claiming the prize, the winner authorizes the use, without additional compensation of his or her name and/or likeness and/or voice/photograph and municipality of residence for promotion and/or advertising purposes in any manner and in any medium (including without limitation, radio broadcasts, newspapers and other publications and in television or film releases, slides, videotape, distribution over the internet and picture date storage) which Bat-Blog may deem appropriate.
- In accepting the prize, the winner, and any reader(s), acknowledges that the Bat-Blog may not be held liable for any loss, damages or injury associated with accepting or using this prize.
- The person whose name is drawn as being the winner of the specific prize will be required to send us their correct mailing information before the prize is awarded to them. Postage to be paid, free of charge, by the Bat-blog.
- Detailed contest rules applicable to this contest, including contest entry dates, how to enter, and prize value, number and any restrictions applicable to these prizes are available upon request by reading these Contest Rules, ha ha!
- The Bat-Blog retains the rights, in its absolute and sole discretion, to make substitutions of equivalent kind or approximate value in the event of the unavailability of any prize or component of the prize for any reason whatsoever.
- This contest is subject to all federal, provincial and municipal laws.
- The Bat-Blog reserves the right to withdraw or terminate this contest at any time without prior notice.
- Approximate value of prize varies.
- Contest open to loyal Bat-Blog Readers only.
- One entry per person, per household.