OK, I know, I have not had a Bat-Blog Contest in a little while but I was so overwhelmed with them for a while that I had to take a break. But the good news is a loyal Bat-Blog Reader, named “The BATFAN”, decided to very generously donate a few prizes so…WOW! HERE WE GO!! In this contest there are 2 fabulous prizes for one lucky winner! The main item is a beautiful 18 Oz. Ceramic Sculpted Batman Mug that comes with the original box, all in MINT condition! I really like the design of this thing, it’s really great quality. The handle is sort of bat-shaped like something you would be in the Batman Universe, ha ha! The BATMAN Logo on the front is embossed. I guess another way to put it is that you can “feel the logo because it is raised”. Overall it has a really great look about it & would be cool for people to drink coffee in while they read the Bat-Blog every single day, ha ha! The other great thing is that there is also a BONUS prize! Yeah, besides getting the cool mug, the winner will ALSO get a special BATMAN: ARKHAM ASYLUM Promotional Prize. It’s a wind-up figure of some chattering teeth with the Batman: Arkham Asylum video game logo printed on the top. This goofy item actually appears in the game because the Joker has special bombs he randomly places around the environment to foil Batman. During game play it’s your job, as Batman, to use your Batarang to destroy these as you come across them…very cool! This item was a special promo you could only get at the 2009 San Diego Comic Con ( SDCC ’09 ). Overall both prizes are really awesome! So, check this out, here are the rules: All you have to do is send us an e-mail with your full name & address. Plus, put “BATMAN MUG & TEETH” in the title. I would also like to know how you discovered the Bat-Blog. But telling us that info is not required, I’m just curious, ha ha! Basically, you just e-mail us your full name/address with the special title. That’s it, easy as pie!! Now, the contest will run until September 20th, 2009 & will end that day at midnight. At 12:01 we will randomly pick a winner from the list & the winner will be notified right here on the Bat-Blog the very next day ( Sept 21st ). I guess, for legal reasons, I gotta say that this event is not connected in any way to Warner Bros or DC Comics. We also pay all the postage so it’s totally free to enter. One last thing, on a personal level I wanna thank the BATFAN for donating these wonderful prizes. If the Bat-Blog is any good at all it’s because of it’s amazing readers, I really mean that. Thank you Batfan & good luck to everybody else!
- The contest is open to the general public as well as anyone currently reading the BAT-BLOG on a daily basis. Employees of the Bat-Blog and employees’ immediate family members and persons with whom such employees are domiciled are excluded from this contest.
- The prize is not redeemable in cash and must be accepted as awarded.
- Decisions of the contest judges are final – no substitutions will be available.
- By claiming the prize, the winner authorizes the use, without additional compensation of his or her name and/or likeness and/or voice/photograph and municipality of residence for promotion and/or advertising purposes in any manner and in any medium (including without limitation, radio broadcasts, newspapers and other publications and in television or film releases, slides, videotape, distribution over the internet and picture date storage) which Bat-Blog may deem appropriate.
- In accepting the prize, the winner, and any reader(s), acknowledges that the Bat-Blog may not be held liable for any loss, damages or injury associated with accepting or using this prize.
- The person whose name is drawn as being the winner of the specific prize will be required to send us their correct mailing information before the prize is awarded to them. Postage to be paid, free of charge, by the Bat-blog.
- Detailed contest rules applicable to this contest, including contest entry dates, how to enter, and prize value, number and any restrictions applicable to these prizes are available upon request by reading these Contest Rules, ha ha!
- The Bat-Blog retains the rights, in its absolute and sole discretion, to make substitutions of equivalent kind or approximate value in the event of the unavailability of any prize or component of the prize for any reason whatsoever.
- This contest is subject to all federal, provincial and municipal laws.
- The Bat-Blog reserves the right to withdraw or terminate this contest at any time without prior notice.
- Approximate value of prize varies.
- Contest open to loyal Bat-Blog Readers only.
- One entry per person, per household.