Oh YES Boys & Girls, it’s time again for another World Famous BAT-BLOG CONTEST & this time we’re giving away a FREE Brand-New, Still Shrink-Wrapped, MINT Copy of LEGO BATMAN: THE VIDEO GAME for the XBOX 360!! This item was donated by a good citizen of the Bat-Blog named “BATFAN”. Because of his supreme generosity we’re able to give away a free copy of this extremely cool video game. Now, please keep in mind that we ONLY have the game in the “XBOX 360 format”. So, if you’re a “Playstation Person” then you’ll have to pass on this, sorry. But most people have both consoles so that’s cool. Plus, did I say FREE? I mean, we even pay the postage, ha ha! Whoops, I almost forgot to mention, this Video Game also has another game bundled with it ( it’s a double feature ) called PURE, which is an “off-road, quad-bike trick-racing” game. Now I guess for legal reasons, maybe, I gotta say that this contest is in NO WAY connected to Warner Bros, DC Comics, Disney, XBOX, or any Video Game Company. This is just a way for us to share some fun with our Loyal Bat-Blog Readers ( who ROCK, by the way! ) NOW, TO ENTER: All you have to do is send us an email with your full Name/Address & put “XBOX 360 LEGO BATMAN” in the title. The contest ends on February 11th, 2010 at 11:59pm, Central Time. Just after midnight we will randomly pick a winner out of a hat….while blind-folded & standing on one leg. It’s that easy to win & everybody gets a fair chance! The Winner will be announced right here on the very next day. One last thing, this contest is happening because of the extreme generosity of one special Bat-Blog Fan so I wanna thank him personally, “Thank You BATFAN, You’re The BEST!!”
- The contest is open to the general public as well as anyone currently reading the BAT-BLOG on a daily basis. Employees of the Bat-Blog and employees’ immediate family members and persons with whom such employees are domiciled are excluded from this contest.
- The prize is not redeemable in cash and must be accepted as awarded.
- Decisions of the contest judges are final – no substitutions will be available.
- By claiming the prize, the winner authorizes the use, without additional compensation of his or her name and/or likeness and/or voice/photograph and municipality of residence for promotion and/or advertising purposes in any manner and in any medium (including without limitation, radio broadcasts, newspapers and other publications and in television or film releases, slides, videotape, distribution over the internet and picture date storage) which Bat-Blog may deem appropriate.
- In accepting the prize, the winner, and any reader(s), acknowledges that the Bat-Blog may not be held liable for any loss, damages or injury associated with accepting or using this prize.
- The person whose name is drawn as being the winner of the specific prize will be required to send us their correct mailing information before the prize is awarded to them. Postage to be paid, free of charge, by the Bat-blog.
- Detailed contest rules applicable to this contest, including contest entry dates, how to enter, and prize value, number and any restrictions applicable to these prizes are available upon request by reading these Contest Rules, ha ha!
- The Bat-Blog retains the rights, in its absolute and sole discretion, to make substitutions of equivalent kind or approximate value in the event of the unavailability of any prize or component of the prize for any reason whatsoever.
- This contest is subject to all federal, provincial and municipal laws.
- The Bat-Blog reserves the right to withdraw or terminate this contest at any time without prior notice.
- Approximate value of prize varies.
- Contest open to loyal Bat-Blog Readers only.
- One entry per person, per household.