- Kurta pajama made in cotton fabric
- Size: Chest : 42 inches x Length : 42 inches
- Complementary free size white trouser (pajama) in soft fabric with strings in waist
- Can be hand washed and machine washed
- Suitable as Casual evening wear.
Kurta pajama is a gift to the Indian traditional wear by the great Mughals. In their custom, both men and women enjoyed kurtas and pajamas cut in long flowing panels. These elaborately embroidered kurtas with real gold and silver threads, weighed between 5 to 10 kilograms. With the change in time and fashion, modifications were made according to the comfort and affordability of people. Now the kurta pajama is more of a mans informal relaxing wear. Though the source of inspiration remains the same old Mughal fashion, many new changes are seen in todays style of Kurta pajamas.