- Original Kigurumi design from Japan
- Machine washable High quality fiber used in manufacture
- Material: Fleece (100% polyester)
- Size: 5’5″- 5’9″ or 165-175 cm approx. | Fits comfortable a 5’9 person (based in customer review)
- Length: 59″ or 150 cm approx. | Chest: 51″ or 128 cm approx.
What is “kigurumi”? Kigurumi is the name for costumed
characters. The name comes from the Japanese verb “kiru” (to
wear) and noun “nuigurumi” (stuffed toy) As part of the Japanese
Pop culture these costumes are used in many occasions like
parties, events, Halloween, shops opening, etc. Like Japanese
Anime these costumes are gaining popularity around the globe
with fans all over the world now.