- 100% US grown Pima cotton is woven in Ecuador for a marvelous substantial texture
- Pre-shrunk. Elastic and drawstring waist for easy fit
- Natural color can be dyed or hand painted for one of a kind look.
- Petals of material all around the skirt can be decorated with trims or bells
- Match with the Poppet Top for a complete look. See our other items.
For the serious re-enactor, piratical performer, or anyone who wants a historically accurate looking fabric with heavy duty wash and wear appeal. At long last we have what you want and more! The Pro Series! US grown Pima Cotton is then hand woven in Ecuador on virgin looms (no synthetics ever touch the loom). The weave is thick and tactile and has a marvelous hand hewn look and feel. It will stand up to just about any wear you can dish out (aside from battle wounds). Elastic waist with drawstring tie for comfy fit. Skirt is full but not overly so, and the “flutters” that decorate the side have a sort of gypsy effect. 37″ long for S-XL and 38″ for 2X-4X. I took mine and added coin trim by using iron-on fusing tape. It really helps to show off the “flutters”. Get out your ribbons and bells and braided gimp and fusing tape and an iron and make yours unique. How will you customize yours?
Waist can stretch another inch or two, but waist measurements below are within a comfort zone:
Note: If you are pairing with the Poppet Top (see my other items), please know that the dark green has 3 different dye lots and may not match exactly.